- You are not logged on - Please click here to log in to your account. If you do not have an account, please click here to create one.
- Inactivity - If you have not been doing anything on the page for 30 miniutes the server will time out your session. This is done for security reasons and to help increase the overall speed of the web page. In other words if you were browsing the page and get up and leave, go to lunch, or start browsing other pages when you come back you will need to re-login and create a new session.
- Date or time not correct - Make sure the date and time are properly set on your computer.
- Cookies - If you're browsing anonymously or your browser does not have cookies enabled it will cause session to fail. Please make sure your Internet cookies are enabled.
- Firewall or proxy - If you're connecting to the Internet behind a firewall or through a proxy it is possible that the firewall or proxy is restricting or prohibiting the session from being established.
If this issue is only occurring on this site and you're not encountering any of the above-related issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.