Annual Continuing Education Conferences
Virtual via Zoom
Wednesday, March 17, March 24, March 31, April 7, April 14, and April 21 (8:00-9:00 pm EST)
This page serves as the landing page for all of our annual CE offerings -
please click here to view the detailed PDF flyer to help you select the programming you'd like to attend!
To register for a specific set of programming, please click on the link below!
You will be asked to sign in or create an account in order to register.
|Registration Links for Pharmacists||
Registration Links for Pharmacy Technicians
(1 hour each)
(1 hour each)
*Can't make a single date/activity? Registration for live programming gives automatic free access to the home study activity after the live date!
Speakers and Topics:
* Please click here to view all session learning objectives, or view them at the individual registration links above!
Live Programming on Wednesday Evenings from 8:00-9:00pm EST
|Wednesday, March 17||Review of Novel COVID-19 Vaccines & Community Pharmacist Pandemic Preparedness||
Dana Crawford, PharmD
PGY1 Community Pharmacy Resident,
UofSC COP/Medicine Mart Pharmacy
|Wednesday, March 24||While You Were Quarantined: 2020 New Drug Update, Part 1||
Andrew Mardis, PharmD, BCCP, BCPS
Affiliate Assistant Professor, UofSC COP; Clinical Pharmacy Specialist; Mechanical Circulatory Support & Advanced Heart Failure, Prisma Health
|Wednesday, March 31||While You Were Quarantined: 2020 New Drug Update, Part 2||
Andrew Mardis, PharmD, BCCP, BCPS;
Affiliate Assistant Professor, UofSC COP Clinical Pharmacy Specialist; Mechanical Circulatory Support & Advanced Heart Failure, Prisma Health
|Wednesday, April 7||
Caitlin Mardis, PharmD, BCPS;
Clinical Assistant Professor and Director of Continuing Education, UofSC COP
|Wednesday, April 14||Investigating Drug Interactions Through the Lens of Adverse Events||
Cynthia Phillips, PharmD, CDCES;
Clinical Associate Professor, UofSC COP;
Clinical Pharmacist, Prisma Health Richland
|Wednesday, April 21||
Michaela Almgren, PharmD, MS;
Clinical Assistant Professor, UofSC COP
Single Wednesday evening program
1 live each
- **PEEP Preceptors: You will receive communication via email regarding discounted registration!
- Please note that fees will appear as “Learning Express” on your credit card statement
Cancellations: UofSC COP reserves the right to cancel the programming. In the event of a cancellation, each participant will be notified via email prior to the program and a full tuition refund will be made. All cancellations on the part of the participant and associated refunds should be requested in writing on or before the date of the activity and will be subject to a 7.5% administrative fee. No cancellation requests will be accepted after the date of the activity.
- All participants must have an electronic device with a stable internet connection and working video/audio capabilities in order to participate.
- All activities will be held via Zoom. Participants must download the latest version of Zoom and register for Zoom using their first and last name (to allow for registration to be verified upon admittance to the room).
- Full Zoom system requirements, if needed, may be found here for Windows, macOS, and Linus or here for iOS, iPadOS, and Android.
- *If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, uncomfortable with the technology, or do not have the technology needed, please contact us at CE@cop.sc.edu so we can discuss accommodations!*
- Please visit our website to view our policy on privacy and confidentiality of your information.
Requirements for CPE Credit:
In order to have CPE Credit transmitted to the NABP CPE Monitor, participants must:
- Be registered for the activity via this site
- As noted above, participants must join the Zoom meeting via a computer, tablet, or mobile device which will allow for viewing of video and listening to audio.
- All participants should log into Zoom separately to allow for verification of attendance. Please contact us in advance if you and another registrant will be viewing together.
- Attend the session in its entirety (participants who log on late or leave the session early will not be eligible for credit), actively participating in all polling questions, discussions, active learning, and learning assessments.
- Complete the electronic evaluation within 30 days following completion of the activity. Any credit claimed greater than 60 days from the date of the program will automatically be rejected by the CPE Monitor.
Date: Mar 17, 2021 08:00 PM - Apr 21, 2021 09:00 PM
- Knowledge-Based and Application-Based
- Pharmacy Technicians
The University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.