This is a BRAND NEW SYSTEM! If you have not been to a program in 2014 - you MUST create a NEW account by clicking on Create An Account.
The new system does not have a record of your email from the old system.
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- discuss evidence for medications affecting cognitive and behavioral improvement following traumatic brain injury
- evaluate intervention and management strategies for dementia and delirium
- design a plan for discontinuing selective serotonin inhibitors
- choose appropriate pharmacotherapy for neuropathic pain based on specific causes of pain
- compare and contrast the various pharmacologic therapies for the treatment of attention deficit/hyperactivity (ADHD) in pediatric patients
- develop a treatment plan for sleep disorders in an elderly patient
Participants must check in with the front desk upon arrival and have attendance verified. Participants will receive credit for attending this program in its entirety and fully completing the associated evaluation. Failure to complete the evaluation within the specified time period (within 30 days of attendance) may result in loss of credit.
Participants must update their accounts to properly reflect their month and day of birth and their correct NABP E-Id. Failure to do so may result in loss of credit. Registration with a proper disclosure of your NABP E-Id is a requirement for receiving Continuing Pharmacy Education. To register with or look up your NABP E-Id, please click on the CPE Monitor logo below to be directed to their site.
Date: Jan 25, 2014 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
The University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.